Career and Labour Market Information (LMI) includes information on:
- Skills, career pathways and progression routes in the local labour market
- Job applications and interviews
- Educational institutions, courses, qualifications, entry requirements and cost
- Professional bodies
- Employment sectors, employers, jobs, salaries and employment trends
- Jobs, training and apprenticeships
- Job demands and working life
- Financial planning
Information about the labour market is available online, and can be used to check whether a particular career path is one which will be in demand in the future. It also provides useful information on salaries, working hours and practices, and common tasks in each field of work.
The following links and documents are useful sources of information about LMI.
What job would suit me?
Profiles of entry routes and career pathways in a range of fields can be found at the links below.