At Ranelagh we are committed to ensuring that all students are able to explore career pathways, have access to impartial careers advice and guidance and opportunities to meet employers and higher education providers.
Our careers provision and programme is constantly evolving to expand the opportunities for students to explore a wide range of options for the future. The programme is based on the Gatsby Benchmarks, as recommended in the DfE’s Statutory Careers Guidance (October 2018).
The 8 Gatsby Benchmarks are as follows:
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each student
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounters with further and higher education
8. Personal guidance
The Provider Access Statement below gives further information about careers education at Ranelagh School
Our Careers Lead is Miss Combes, Assistant Headteacher; please do contact her at school with any individual enquiries.